Happy Birthday MAMA!!!! =D

Yesterday, 2nd November....mama's birthday....we decided to gave her a suprise birthday party.... Mastered mind by her best friend, Aunty Madhiah....and the rest played along to make it happen. Venue at Aunty Madhiah's house..so how to get mama to go to her house??? Here's the plan...my big sister told my mum she's going back to Perak by bus, so my mum need to pick her up at the bus station. So my sister told her that she got stomache, she wanted to stop at the bus stop near Aunty Madhiah's house, so she can borrow her toilet...my mum was kinda puzzles...but, whatever la.... Here's the real situation, my sisters and myself left Subang around 5pm, drive all the way to Sitiawan....arrived Aunty Madhiah's house at 8pm, help them prepare everything....get the cakes ready....and then send my big sister to the bus stop.....while the rest waiting at Aunty Madhiah's place..... Mama picked my sister, drove to Aunty Madhiah place and SUPRISE!!!!!! yes, she was suprised... kekekekek.... Here's some of the pictures taken from my phone's camera.... will get more from Sofea... =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!

Mama blowing her birthday cake

Our cake to mama...

Mama cutting one of her birthday cakes...yes, she got more than one cake =D

Mama and her friends...

p/s: Thanks to Aunty Madhiah for organising the suprise birthday for mama....