Bleeeerrrrggghhhh!!!!!

Was hungry...went down to Gloria Jeans...long queue since today is Ladies day and we ladies got 50% off if we buy anything from Gloria Jeans....decided to lepak kat luar GJ jap....played game on my handphone...then came Alia and Abas..they just got back from lunch....they lepak kejap then make their move back to office...me continue playing game on me mobile....then it's already 2.30pm...boss won't be in after lunch but i can't be lepaking here until petang.so made my move to the counter....ordered the drinks Neill asked me to ordered....bought me self a chicken puff....but then now i don't feel like eating anymore....kinda not in the mood....sometimes i just hate being me....urgh!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe..is thr anythgu hv yet to tell me?u sounded really dwn abt sumtg.hmm well thts life..i always take it like a ride on a roller coaster.tp its us who gona make it fun aight..im here for u(ur tangga buddy)..infact we're ol here..n we lov u so vr mch!

December 3, 2008 at 1:14 PM