Futsal Training...

Been busy with the futsal training lately......for the past 2 months, been busy practising...about a month ago, we decided to have the training like twice a week....and this week, we have to practise like everyday......except for friday and this saturday is the tournament..wish us luck...it's kinda demotivate me when i first find out that our first game on saturday is gona be us vs menara....aiyo...of all team, why menara???they all damn hebat la....but it's ok....i'm pretty sure we will be good...yeah...go ETIQA!!

Last tuesday, we had friendly match with Pu3 Kickerz....we lost but i think overall not a very bad game...like coach said, Pu3 Kickerz could score more than what they did that night...but we manage to 'kacau' their style of playing...so, apparently we were not that bad after all..... :clap: :clap:
Ouh, by the way, we played 4 sets of game and the scores are 4-0, 1-0, 0-0 and 3-0.....

Last night training was ok..but i think everyone kinda slow a bit...we learnt some tactical skills...and accidents happen...one of my team mate accidently kick the ball right to my face...i was stunt...but not vey painful...luckily my nose was ok....only that my lips and gum were injured....berdarah sikit la...i was close to burst out when it happened....but i'm a strong girl =D my face, my lips, my mouth and my head were all warm yesterday night....but i'm good today...except my head like a lil bit dizzy....but i'll be good....

p/s: promise myself want to be happy no matter what happen...always smile...nothing else matter to me anymore...i couldn't care less...ok i lied!of course i still care...but i deserve to be happy right?so smile!!! =D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, play futsal ! Ed, wish you Ok now. Sport can release you from any problem..enjoy your day ok!

November 28, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous said...
Anonymous said...

ed..nnt leh wat frenly ngn kita orang..XOXO Kickers...heheh..we all pn salu training...main pun xo-xo jer..xder la terer sgt...hehe

December 5, 2008 at 11:38 AM