The hot chocolate is no longer hot... :(

Well, I didn’t really have a good morning today….It was ok at the beginning… I woke up as usual about 6.45 am… .. Decided to make breakfast…burger and hot chocolate to bring to work…. Finished prepare me breakfast, I took my shower and get ready to go to work… I left home around 7.30 am… anyway, I left earlier than yesterday ok and I still managed to arrive work on time!

So I got in the car, waited for the engine to warm up a bit. Mean while, I wanted to place my hot chocolate properly so that it won’t spill. Unfortunately, I accidentally spilled it on my car mat…wtf….aiyo…so clumsy…so there goes my hot chocolate…uwaa…

Since there’s nothing much I can do, I cleaned up a bit of the mess and took off to work. By the time it was already around 7.45am. It was drizzling and next thing I know, there’s heavy traffic upon me….gulp… After got caught in the traffic for about 15 minutes, I decided to take another road cause the road I’m on was not moving….Little did I know the alternative road also congested….Aiyak… stucked in another traffic jam…By the time it was already 8.15am..Ok I need to think fast….i definitely no gonna make it on time to office!! How la?? After I made a few phone calls, I decided to make a turn back and take half day leave. There is no point of going thru’ the massive traffic and arrive office late. Smart move eh??hahhaa…

I texted my boss to tell him I’m taking half day leaves. Called me cousin to ask if she wanna have breakfast together….then went to the mamak and grab our breakfast and voila, I’m at me cousin’s crib having breakfast with her and her little adorable daughter, Shira. Ouh, we taught her to call me Ti Cha (stands for Aunty Icha), but she ended up calling me Ti ka which was close…hahhaha…so cute!

At 10 am, I went back home…need to bake brownies since there’s a few order. I finished baking by 11.15am. Get ready again. Left home at 11.30 am to have lunch with my baby boy… We went to FAM for lunch…its so yummy…. For those who never been to FAM, you should totally try it out someday… It’s located at SS5, Kelana Jaya… I had Meehoon Soup, Reza had Cantonese Yee Mee and we shared a Fried Kueh Teow…. Never miss the Fried Kueh Teow each time there!

Later, sent my baby boy back to his office…and now I’m in my office…ok. Enuff for now….me need to get back to work…urgh! All the calculation can really drive me crazy sometimes…kekekke….

OK peepz…CHEERS!

0 comments: