Hope it's not too late....

Yes, people been bugging me to update me blog...hahhaa...i'm just not that into writing lately...wakakka.... well, what the point of having blog if i'm too lazy to write ya??i'm such a lousy blogger...kekeke..

Anyway, i hope it's not too late (we still got 11 more days of raya) for me to wish all my muslim friends and family Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri... Maaf Zahir dan Batin... i hope u guys had blast time... i know mine just like any normal days...i'm not feeling the raya heat since the second day of raya...ouh and i haven't have any proper lemang since raya...so sad kan???hahhaa...

ok, i know i was suppose to update about my trip to Perth...let me just show u guys some pics for preview k...will tell more on my next post....till then...dadaaaa.....

1st day raya....

My family with my aunt and me cousin...


Performed Raya's prayer at Al-Majid Mosque

The cousins...

Entertaining one of the kids from the open houses we went... =D

Walking to Garden City from my aunt's place...about 15 mins walk...

At the Consulate General's office...

Famish after all the shopping...

Shopping at Harbour Town...

Chilling at Perth City...

King's Park....

Nice bridge huh??

Nice view from the bridge...

Feeding kangaroo time...

Sleepy koala...

Me at the front of Caversham Wildlife Park...

At the Wheel of Perth...kekekke...

On top of the Bell Tower....

At the Pinnacles Dessert...


We are freezing...the weather was so cold...

0 comments: