A good start....NOT!!!

Well, it was a good start for me since i woke up in the morning....managed to fry some noodles for breakfast....make hot chocolote( i use the real chocolate....with extra chocolate sauce and caramel)...trust me it's so yummy!!! and fattening at the same time...kekekke....didnt spill my hot choc in the car this time around.....


Great journey to the office...traffic was ok...no very heavy traffic but not clear at the same time...but still can consider smooth.... what a great way to start my morning....nice drink, smooth traffic, came in office on time...=D

Arrived office...first thing first...check maybank2u for my salary....yup! there's increament....but it looks like they haven't take into account the arrears....me then talk to meself....hmmm....let's check Myhr2u for my salary statement..... BAM!M!!!! everything is in!!! wtf....wait, let's see how many percent is the increament!! gulp! not even 5%???? am i dreaming??? whatever.... i'm out...back to work... :(




Something to share....

Happy means : getting things we want, need and like.

Sadness means : taking away things we want, need and like.

0 comments: