3rd book from my baby boy....

My baby boy can be very sweet sometimes....hehehhe....but most of the time he's not sweet...kekeke.... ouh by the way, he's back to work after 2 days mc(not fair)...

So, he knows how much i love the movie Twilight (ehem..i've watched it like 10 times..beat that hanie...kekeke). Since i watched the movie, i've never stop talking about the vampire...kekke... and i was talking about to buy the book and read... so one day we were having lunch at Tropicana City Mall...as usual after our quick lunch at Subway, he said lets go to Borders. He wana buy the Jurassica Park book...and also Twilight for me...kekeke...wooohooo....then after i finished the first book, he decided to buy me the second book...Newmoon....wow....cool....

Too bad my baby boy stopped buying at book 2...damn...kekeke....ouh by the way, this story is like a month ago....

So, i finally had lunch with him again after his 2 days mc.....as usual at Tropicana City Mall. I was on my way from Bangsar, so i asked him to go first. When i arrived there, i called him and he said he's at the Border's......nothing new to me...cause both of us like to go Border's to kill time...hehhe... and he told me to wait for him in front of Brick Boys Toys.... and when i saw him, he gave me the 3rd book.... Eclispe....wooohoooo again!!!! now i'm so gonna put my project to read all the Harry Porter's series(wana read all over again since half blood prince coming out in July) on hold...kekekke



Can't wait to go home and read...Thanks baby.... =D

2 comments:

HunnyBunny said...

Err..i cant beat you coz you still have my dvd..could you please RETURN it back?haha!i'll beat you hun!

May 26, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

errr...kekekek....eh, i wanted to return to u when we went to the hot springs but u ffk...kekekek...ok ok, i can bring to office, u come and take from me k? =D

May 28, 2009 at 9:10 AM