100th post

Gosh, this is my 100th post....my very first blog was on 11 April 2008, that was about 13 months ago...and it took me more than a year to write my 100th post....damn, i'm such a slow blogger...kekekek...

Well, nothing much to write.....except that my baby boy has been sick since last friday....saturday evening he was kinda ok..and sunday too...cuz we went out....next thing i know when i woke him up for work on monday morning, he told me that he's sick again...he went to clinic and got 2 days mc ok...i think that was just his trick la..kekekke..nah la..i was kinda worried actually because of the swine flu thingy..plus the dad was at the airport when the malaysian student fella came back from US with the flu...crap...and my baby boy went and pick his daddy from airport that day...but according to him his dad arrived much earlier than that student and his dad was taking the domestic flight...so i guess both of them should be good.... but its unfair he got 2 days off...i wana holiday too...

Ouh and last week i went for a advance microsoft excel training...basically i learn about macro...i was really amazed what macro can actually do ok....it will do everything u asked, i mean EVERYTHING...provided you get the coding right...cool... i definitely can use it for my daily job...when i'm free, i'm gonna try to write some coding for my work...kekekke..wish me luck!

Ouh, and i was looking at the photos from my pc, and i found this...


This pictures were taken last year sumwhere in June when i joined the paintball tournament organised by my company.... cool huh..kekeke...

0 comments: