This is so embarrassing....

Me still keep in touch with me high school english teacher...and now she spot checking my blog... i think la...cause she wanted the url to my blog when we were talkiing about blog yesterday.....this is so embarrassing....now,she gonna know that my english all rusty already...oh no!
But teacher...you are more than welcome to correct my english...i'm still learning you know and at least i can polish up my writing skill...kekekke....ouh prob i should draft my entry and let you correct it first before i post my entry...wakakkaka....kidding!

3 comments:

ellyWong said...

awww... so sweet. i might be able to contact her. ask her to prove read my thesis nanti. hehe..

p/s: psst ed! you try laa minta harga student laa. cincai2. hehehe.. ;)

October 29, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
Unknown said...

hi gurls..who u're talking about?

October 30, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

it's Miss Azni...remember her?she was our english teacher...
yes wong...u can try ask her to prove read ur thesis...hahahaha... dia sure kasik student price cause she loves us...right teacher? =D

October 30, 2008 at 10:34 AM