Too much to blog, too little time....sigh....

It's been a while since my last blog.....but trust me i got like tonnes of things to tell but me just got limited time...especially now that me home internet got cut..kekek...cuz i was pissed with their service..so me too lazy to pay...that leave me with 2 other option....1st, blog in the office..kekek...2nd, go wifi la...but too lazy to go out...hahhahah....me such a lazy bum.... =D


Anyway, here some updates....enjoying reading it...cheers...


14 June 2008 - Futsal tournament

Red team lose =(

But its ok i guess....the most important thing is that we had fun.....and guess what..when my team was against alia's team(rumah kuning)...i accidently ran into her...and automatically i go like... "sorry alia"....then we were laughing in the court...you are not suppose to say sorry during games...well, what can i say....she's my friend...

All four teams...



Master Tigriss from McDonalds =D

This is Master Tigriss....a character in Kungfu Panda...voice bye Angelina Jolie..for those haven't watch this movie...get ur ass to the cinema...it's a very funny movie....

So, we were having dessert in Mcdonalds and Reza bought me this.....
Cool rite...wait till u see what she can do...
First u need to bend her....then let her go and she will make a turn and back to her position....
Ok..probably u do not understand me explanation...so go get yourself one..kekkeke....





Latest poison...

Gosh....previously it was Lego...hmmm...i love Lego....and now it's the miniature food....with the whole kitchen furniture....they got like a box and u can make it like a house....they got like the kitchen set...refridgerator...kitchen cabinet....dining table and many more...next you need to get the miniature food...they have like pizza,donut,sushi,instant noodles,steamboat,cakes and many more...currently i've got myself the kitchen set and a few miniature food....next is to get the kitchen cabinet and also the box...and more of the food...weeee....


My kitchen set

My yummy food



My next target =)


Need more of these....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG babe. the miniature food/kitchen set thing made me giggle like a mad woman :p looks like someone is reliving their childhood :D

June 27, 2008 at 12:53 AM  

but they so cute rite....wait till i have the complete set and u can have a look at it k...but no touchy touchy...kekekke...kidding la.. =D

June 27, 2008 at 8:00 AM