=(

* I don't feel appreciated....
* I'm not sure if he actually like everything i have plan for him for the surprise.....
* I don't think he's even surprise....
* Not sure if he like the cupcakes...cuz he don't look really excited....
* Probably i was expecting a lil' too much....
* Think i'm more excited than him....
* I was more than excited all along when i was planning it....
* Not sure if he actually saw all my effort for the surprise...
*Think i'm more surprise than him....kekekek....like padan muke to me...
* I really can't tell how i'm feeling rite now....
* Kinda mixture of sad and frustration and a lil' of everything.....
* All i wanted was him to have a great and fun celebration...
* I wanted him to be happy and to be around his friend......
* i really hope he's happy but i really can't tell from his face... =(

0 comments: