Tennis and Go Kart

Two weeks back was netball and paintball...last week was tennis and go kart... As for tennis, Rumah Merah (Ladies) lost all three games. Not sure about the guys. Don't ask me why but i was not in the mood for the 3rd game....all i wanted was the game to end as soon as possible...

So here's the thing. Tennis was on saturday, 10th may which happen to be my birthday. I was supposed to have pot luck party at me place that nite and i was suppose to do fruit tart. Reza was suppose to cook spaghetti...but we still have some stuff need to buy for the party, so i need to leave early..and i told the person in charge i can only play until 3pm...whatever game after 3pm please ask the sub to play but apparently we only have sub on the paper but not during the event...so i have to play until the end. The 3rd game was the fastest one, we started at 4pm and finish around 4.35pm. Seriously i was not in the mood. So for all i care...apa nak jadi, jadi la.... Anyway, that nite was fun...will tell more in the coming post...with photos...waiting for aida to upload the photo...speed up lady!!! =D





Anyway, the party at my place ended at 4am...and guess what?i need to wake up early for the go kart selection...since its my first time...i don't think i really perform...and since not many ladies from rumah merah participate, so i got selected...yayy....and the race is this saturday (17 May 2008). Wish me luck ya! i have to make rumah MERAH proud of me...kekekke..

And here some of the actions from go karting =D



0 comments: