Happy Teacher's Day

To all my teachers from kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, junior college and university... I wana wish you Happy Teacher's Day...and thanks for all your effort and kindness...i would be nothing without u(beside my own effort also la..kekekek...). I love all of you especially my english teacher in junior college...nowadays, she's more like a friend to me....

And to all my friends and relatives who turns out to be teacher also....HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to you too....hope u guys got lots of pressie from your students...kekekke...nah la...kidding only...

Hope you guys enjoy your special day...muuuahhhhsss

p.s: this post was written on 16 May 2008. However, due to my packed time table...i'm only able to post it today...so Happy BELATED Teacher's Day =D

0 comments: