What a way to start my day.....

Due to my silliness, i actually left my parking access card at home...so smart rite???i'm so pissed at myself....well, no one else to blame but myself....gggrrrr...so geram....well, i usually change my bag on friday...so as usual i change from my normal handbag to my sling bag...i took out everything except the parking access card...damn....then i left the house...extra early k...happily drove all the way to office.....as i was approaching my office, i took my bag to take the parking access card, then i realise it's not there....oh s***!!!!i was like damn.....i felt like an idiot...ggggrrrrr....at that moment, i feel like park a side...get into the office and swipe my access card(it show that i came to work), and drive home to take the parking card...i mean if i go home straight away without swipe my access card, in my record will show that i came work late....no way man... i was early..i arrived like 8.10am...on top of that i cant afford to be late cuz i need to submit something to mercer and me boss was rushing me on that....so like it or not i have to park some place else and i have to pay for it....gggrr....takpe..reza said i can claim from him..hahhahaha....so that was the parking part..
i think there's sumthing wrong with me la today...prob i woke up at the wrong side of the bed..kekekke...when i got into the office, i wanted to fill me bottle drink...so i was heading to the pantry...but instead of getting my ass to the pantry, i accidently walk into the toilet...then only i realised..i didnt come here to do any business, so why the hell am i here?to make it worst, there was a lady in the toilet and she was looking at me confusely...damn embarrassing k...blurgghh..
i hope the rest of the day will go smoothly...cheers... =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf babe! teehee, the toilet part is hilarious :p

April 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

heehehe...me being me...damn malu man...i seriously have no idea how the hell i end up in the toilet...even worst, this is not the first time i headed to the toilet instead of the pantry....damn...

April 18, 2008 at 8:19 PM