Midnite show....

Thanks to Terminator Salvation, yesterday i dreamt about those evil machines aftering me and my family and my friends....this is what happen when u watch midnight movie on working nites....hahhaha.....well, it has nothing to do with that....anyway, yesterday midnight i watched Terminator Salvation....show at 11.55pm and finished around 2am....haiyo and tomorrow have to work...kekekek... the show was good but i as kinda lost in the middle and demand Reza to fill me in after the show.... His bro in law and myself were non-stop asking question about Terminator 1,2 and 3 cause we totally forgot what happen in those 3 movies....kekkeke.... lucikly my boyfriend here remembered what happen in T1,2 & 3.... ouh by the way, i think there's a lot of actions in that movie...i guess that's the reason why i dreamt of those evil machines...kekekke.....

p/s: I'm currently addicted to sims3...gagaga.....

2 comments:

ellyWong said...

ahahaha.. i did the same when I watched underworld three. nasib baik my hubby pun tak ingat sgt. so what we did after that to skim through part 1 and part 2. hohoho ini macam i shud prepare first b4 watching TS then. :P

June 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

yesh babe...u shu totally refresh ur memory for t1,2&3...kalo tak tgk movie dia, just wikipedia pun cukup kot...hehhehe...but now after watching TS, i think i might wana watch T1,2&3 again...heheheh

June 1, 2009 at 10:45 AM