Weird but true....

Just morning, i was texting a friend of mine(Am) while driving to work...(yeah i know, i'm not suppose to text while driving...kekekek...). Anyway, i was telling him that his wedding invitation card is with me.so we were discussing about going to the wedding. Then i was telling him we discuss later as i'm driving to work. He replied saying that he is also on the way to work. And my next message to him sounded like this:

At least ko tak sangkut jam. kalo jam pun tak seteruk subang especially dpn summit tu kot....kekekke... ( At least you don't go through bad traffic like in Subang especiallt in front of Summit...keekkeke)

and he replied:

K..enjoy ur jam (WTF)

but as a matter of fact, nowadays i fine myself kinda enjoy the traffic...sound crazy rite???? wana know why??

coz....

1) i can read my story book!!! currently i'm reading Darkest Hour by Virginia Andrews.....hahaha.....believe it or not..i love stories by that author....kekekek...

2) i can eat my breakfast in the car...hahahahah.....i totally fully utilise my free time ok.....

3) i can put on my make up in the car.... =D

4) i can play psp in my car....kekekke....currently i'm hooked up to this tennis game...damn syok k.... =D

since the traffic lately seems to be better, so usually i can only done of the above....for instance this morning...me only manage to eat up my breakfast, then the traffic was ok...so me need to concentrate on my driving la....kekekeke.....

cheers....


p/s: me kinda pissed of while writing this entree cause some people i know damn nosy....he just love to look at my screen n read whatever on my monitor...WTF..mind your own business...ASS!!! privacy please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sape yg salu tgk pc u tu??hehe...kepoci tol...

March 20, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

sapa lagi mangkuk hayun sebelah i dekat office ni?cube u intai skit dari tempat u...kekekke =D

March 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM