Blood Donation Drive...

Me proud to be me....glad to know at least by donate my blood, i could probably save lifes...especially knowing that my blood is type "O", which happen to be the universal donor...so kinda feel resposible to do so....and i'm happy to know that i have already donated blood twice this year....probably others have done more than me... but still i'm proud of myself.....kekekke...

Takut....


C'est moi....


Neill and me....


Me scared and she's happy...kekeke...


And the result....


Me blood...scary....


Auwww.....

My tired face.... =D

P/S: This entry was written on last Wednesday but me having problem publish it because of the internet interruption.... :(

3 comments:

sEmut said...

nanti kalau aku tumpah darah boleh la ko selamatkan aku ye ed.aku 'o' jugak.penderma universal. :)




laki ada tumpah darah ke?

December 18, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

siot jer....laki mana ada tumpah darah...tapi bleh jer kalo nk aku derma kat ko...tapi nnt aku tumpah darah, ko la plak derma kat aku k...jap tapi ni sapa ek?hehehhe....

December 23, 2008 at 3:40 PM  
sEmut said...