Finally....

Finally i'm back to blogging...wish i had more to to blog...but i only got 24 hours a day...9 hours spent in the office..sometimes more...3 hours stucked in traffic...6 hours goes to my beauty sleep...that left me with another 6 hours. One or two hours will be spent on eating breakfast, lunch and dinner...erk tea too...kekekekek....so i'm left with 4 hours to dating with my dear boyfriend,getting ready to work, take shower, clean the house...so i need extra 2-3 hours to write my blog..hahhaha...kidding...i just been busy lately...haven't been updating my blog since i went to Singapore...

Ouh, that remind me that i got lots of thing to tell about Singapore, about my best friend's wedding and many more....more updates coming soon.... =D

2 comments:

ellyWong said...

will be waiting for all the updates... :D

August 20, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Unknown said...

hai kak ed :). angah ni.update psl kawen kak affa ek?cpt la..hehe..nak tgk jugak..

September 12, 2008 at 1:59 PM