Alone in Singapore....

Yesterday nite arrived home at 3 o'clock in the morning....damn..and i need to wakey wakey up early next day....slept at 3.30am...finalise my packing.....went to sleep...next day woke up at 7am... called reza straight away....think he finally woke up after 50 times me calling him...hehheheh..thank god he woke up...he came and pick me up around 8.20am, then we head to Devi's in Bangsar to have breakfast...me had nasi lemak and capati...Reza had roti telur and nasi lemak....around 9.10am we head to KL Sentral...He sent me to the KLIA Express...me bought the ticket and voila, me on the ERL....coooool..... first time i board the ERL...jakun a bit...wakakka...



View from inside the ERL

Arrived KLIA, went to the check in counter. Flight delay from 12pm to 1.30pm...WTF?? and it was only 10.30....what am i gona do for the next 3 hours????grrrrrr.....Walk around KLIA...nothing much...went into the boarding hall, thought got more shop..but dissapointed...nothing there...find a good spot, get online...but keep on disconnect..give up...decided to go have a walk on the other side...well, nothing much too see...but my leg kinda tired cuz KLIA is BIG!kekekek....so again, i found another good spot and get online...then i was kinda sleepy...shut down everything and went to sleep...next i heard annoucement for my flight!YAYY FINALLY!!! Singapore, here i come...


Me waiting at the airport....

Touched down around 2.20 pm....went to collect my bag....get the cab and head to Rendezvous Hotel. That's where i'm gona stay for the next 6 days...check in....get into my room...no bad...deluxe room with a king size bed...seriously i think can fit up to 4 person...me then thought of going to Orchard Road for shopping but its kinda late..since i haven't eaten yet, so i went down..saw 7-eleven..bought some bread and drink and i'm all good...but i felt kinda lonely...i miss everyone...uwaaaaaa..... Next me getting ready for the Cocktail party and Dinner at Mandarin Oriental...aiyo...have to go meet new people and i can consider myself as a shy person...hhahahah...for those who know me, they will be laughing like hell reading my statement.....hehhehe....So, we meet up at the pool side, have some drink....mingle around..get to know the delegates and the organiser....then we head to the dinner hall...food was good...enuogh said..hehhehe...next, go back hotel and sleep....zzzzz..... let's just see what's gona happen tomorrow........

0 comments: